Sunday, November 7, 2010

"Guilt by association"- A nasty little habit

Have you ever seen someone with someone and immediately thought less of them? I have. Have you ever decided that you don't like someone because they work somewhere or in an industry that you don't like? I have.

I found this quote on a t-shirt and think it is very appropriate.
"People are judged to be guilty by association. Be careful who you associate yourself with."

With the recent happenings in our life I have noticed this more and more. It is something I am working on but is a nasty little habit so it might take a while to get rid of.  I wrote two people off my list of friends because they were associated with someone who I DISLIKE very much...and for that I am sorry.





I am not going to lie and say that I will have a totally unbiased opinion of people after I finish getting rid of this habit because the reality is I probably still will not agree with Democrats...I will not understand how greed and selfishness can get in the the way of  humanity...and I will certainly still not like Raiders fans(especially after today)


...but I will improve, and after all isn't that all we can do for ourselves? Improve?


No comments:

Post a Comment